I'm embarrassed I never read ...

A quickie today from the Washington Post book blog Short Stack, about books people are embarrassed not to have read.

I read a lot, though I've never been a huge fan of "important" fiction or the "classics."

But bless my heart, the book I'm most embarrassed, as a lifelong Southerner and lover of the movie, not to have read is Gone with the Wind.

I'll get to it. 'Cause tomorrow is another day!

So, tell me, what are you embarrassed to admit you've never read?

Comments

Lesley said…
I might be a little embarassed that I've RE-read the Harry Potter books so often. Otherwise, there's just a huge and growing list of books I'd like to read and maybe one day will. For some reason, I've skipped a bunch of recent (and kind of recent) novels:

Life of Pi
Kite-Runner
Thousand Splendid Suns
Middlesex
Glass Castle

and a few others I can't think of right now.
Lesley

Popular posts from this blog

Donkey with a death wish

Nana goes to college

The cats who killed Christmas