Freelance Fridays

One of the best things about being a writer in Georgia is writing for Georgia Trend magazine--a publication about business, politics and economic development in the state.

The people who work at there are great to work with. I've traveled around the state, seeing things and meeting people I never would have come in contact with. And I've learned so much about the state I live in--some good, some not so good. But, so it goes.

Last spring my article about the economy in Central Georgia appeared in the Economic Yearbook section of the magazine and online. Take a look at the Georgia company that's saving lives in Africa or the pet food company that makes human-worthy food in Feeding A Recovery.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Donkey with a death wish

Nana goes to college

The cats who killed Christmas