In real life I'm really squeamish, but ...

1. I read and write mysteries. I don't write really violent ones, but I read 'em. And I like 'em.

2. I'm fascinated by weird things that can happen to the human body. I don't want anything weird to happen to mine. But I like to know about these bits of weirdnesses.

3. I love the fact that other people also are fascinated enough to compile a list of 9 Ridiculously Creepy Medical Museums Open to the Public!

4. I love that my sister (a physical anthropology professor) would go with me to any and all of these.

I'm looking into plane tickets now!

What about you? Does this list of weird, creepy museums appeal to you or just make you a little queasy?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Donkey with a death wish

Nana goes to college

The cats who killed Christmas