Freelance Fridays--All you need to know about labor & delivery

Now, I've never had a baby--and believe me, the ship has sailed on that possibility. But, I've written all about labor and delivery for a regional health system. (I wrote about pregnancy, too, but I figured I'd start with the end game. 'Cause you're gonna get there.)

I've also written a lot about doing electrical work, and I don't plan to rewire my house, either. It's the nice thing about writing. You gain all the expertise without any of the pain.

So, if you're pregnant or plan to get that way or don't plan and find yourself in that condition or know somebody who is, take a look at all you need to know about what's gonna happen when that baby's ready to come out. Really, it's all you need. At least that's what they tell me.

Happy Friday and thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Donkey with a death wish

The cats who killed Christmas

Nana goes to college