What I did on my vacation

It was a staycation this year. But I managed to cram in a whole lot of stuff:

cow

I had a birthday!

flowers

flowers2

I got beautiful flowers that are still beautiful a week later.

chris_trader_vics

I went to Trader Vic's with Chris. We had fruity, girly drinks. But, no Pina Coladas. My apologies to Warren Zevon.

fire

Trader Vic's floor show--making bananas foster!

tallulah_tree

I finally got to see the cats playing on the new cat tree. Tallulah loves it the best.

Mattie-Possessed

Mattie is possessed by the tree demons.

sequins

sequins2

I suffered a sequin disaster. But, on the upside, learned that some things really can't go in the washing machine, even on the hand wash setting.

show_bath2

I went to the Southern Living show house. That's me taking pics with my new birthday iPhone. I was an iPhone virgin--and am totally in love now!

show_bath

I found inspiration in the show house bathrooms.

ElShower

bathroom

The show house inspired me to tear into the Elvis bathroom, which was last painted/updated before the Civil War. Of course, it's not finished, but don't worry, Elvis isn't leaving the building--or the bathroom. He's just getting new surroundings.

And, I had a stomach bug. But, you can relax. There aren't any pics of that!

So, what did you do on your summer vacation?

Happy Tuesday and thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Donkey with a death wish

Nana goes to college

The cats who killed Christmas