New Job, New Digs

Started work yesterday as Senior Writer at Corporate Reports, a firm that produces annual and sustainability reports for some pretty big-time clients! Yay!!!

I'm very excited, for several reasons, not least because of my very own great, bright green office with a door AND a window!

IMG_0309

I have a lovely view of the Wingate by Wyndham hotel sign just across the parking lot. But, if I stand up, which I need to do more often, I can see beautiful, green trees that don't clash with the bright green office more than a tiny bit.

IMG_0316

View when I stand up. Lovely, green and rainy today.

But, I'm also excited because, you see, I like to write. And for the past couple of years I've written approximately 5 words in a row, often starting with "Ideal for ... ", which in my book means I've really only written 3 words in a row, because somebody else made the decision about "Ideal for ..." so they don't count.

Now, for these reports, I will write THOUSANDS of words in a row!

I better get started!

Happy Tuesday and thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Donkey with a death wish

The cats who killed Christmas

Nana goes to college